Monday, December 27, 2010

First of the New Year!

Today while we were all lounging around, I got an itch to try a new design for a pair of flip flops.  I know it's December, but these colors will match any New Years Party!  And if your like me you wear flip flops year 'round.  The pictures never do the crystals justice, but these are red, white, and blue Swarovski Crystals on a metalic black flip flop.  They are an Old Navy Brand, but they are made in Brazil.  I have to do some special "digging" to find them because most of what is in the stores is made in China and even though they look the same they are not as comfortable.  These are the most comfortable, economic flip flops I have ever come across and everyone who has purchased a pair has given nothing but compliments about how comfortable they are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment